BRC Mental Health Services, LLC.
963 S. Orchard St. Ste. 103
Boise, ID 83705
Our Mental Health Agency is located on the Boise Bench area on Orchard Street between W. Cassia St. and Kootenai St. in Boise Idaho. Located on a bus route makes it easy to get here and walking distance to and from our residential living homes. We also can help arrange transportation if needed.
We hold a variety of classes, groups, and activities daily making it the perfect place to join us for an all-day hang out and treatment. We have different areas for activities, video games, a game table and sitting areas where hanging out and socializing makes it a fun and comfortable environment. We are taking day treatment to a whole new meaning.
We are open Monday through Friday 10am to 5pm. We are closed most Holidays
We provide both services to our residential living homes as well as to the community. We are contracted with our residential living homes making it the perfect environment to provide safe and supportive care where people can learn to manage their symptoms and progress toward recovery and stability while promoting independence 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We only serve severe and persistent mental illness Medicaid clients at this time.
Email to schedule a tour and meet our staff. See what we are all about and how we are different.
- Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation
- Individual, Family, and Group Psychotherapy/counseling provided by a Licensed Clinician
- Medication Management
- Therapeutic, prophylactic, or diagnostic injection (subcutaneous or intramuscular)
- Behavioral Health Assessments
- Individualized Behavioral Health Treatment Planning
- Peer Support Specialist
- Community Crisis Intervention
- Skills Training and Development
- Community- based Rehabilitative Services
- Behavioral Health Case Management
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment
- Representative payee services
- Substance Use Treatment